BRIGHT & MODERN 1 BDRM + DEN WITH STUNNING RIVER VIEWS
615 6 Ave SE, Calgary, AB, Canada
Listing ID:: 397014
Property type: Condo
Area (Sq Ft)
Which Pets Allowed
Cats & Dogs
Heat & Water
Year Built: 2018
SECURITY DEPOSIT: One Month Rent
PARKING FOR TENANT: Covered
RENTAL STATUS: Rented
TERM OF LEASE: Long Term
Laundry - In Suite
Incentives: Free Internet, Cable for 1 Year
Find your Home Suite Home Right Here in this URBAN DWELLING!
This BRAND NEW, Never lived in bright & beautiful 1 bedroom plus den unit offers a modern and functional layout combined with beautiful features and finishes. The balcony is great for entertaining, BBQs (gas hookup) or relaxing with a cup of tea as you take in the stunning river views.
This condo includes:
– Modern light color palette: quartz countertops and euro-inspired kitchen with elegant built in high end stainless steel appliances.
– European engineered, easy to maintain, laminate floors running from the front door, through out the entire living space, den and bedroom.
– Floor to ceiling expansive windows with an abundance of natural sunlight in the living and dining area.
– A good sized bedroom facing east with walk through access to the bathroom.
– Spa inspired sleek bathroom with oversized tiles accessible from the bedroom and the main hallway.
– In-suite laundry with a washer & dryer.
– A den/office space with frosted doors for creative use, office or additional storage.
– Amenities at 6th floor podium level consisting of party room with fireplace, lounge seating, kitchen and dining area, TVs and fitness room.
– Outdoor 6th floor amenity area includes lounge seating, barbecue, fire-pit, hot tub and yoga space.
– Admire our city skyline from the 25th floor rooftop lookout terrace
– Concierge, security and elegant main floor lobby.
Walkability Score 85% Nearby is the beautifully renovated historic Simmons Building (Phil&Sebastian coffee, Sidewalk Citizen Bakery, Charbar), and St. Patrick’s Island. It is a 5-minute walk to the City Hall LRT station (Downtown Free Fare Zone). New Cafes, retail, Studio Bell, and the Stunning New Central Library. Coming up – East Village’s 1st Grocery Store + Winners Retail.