UNIQUE 2 BEDROOM VERVE CONDO WITH WRAP-A-ROUND PATIO
615 6 Ave SE, Calgary, AB, Canada
Listing ID:: 355476
Property type: Condo
Area (Sq Ft)
Jan 01, 2020
Which Pets Allowed
Cats & Dogs
Heat & Water
Year Built: 2018
SECURITY DEPOSIT: One Month Rent
PARKING FOR TENANT: 1 Parking Stall
TERM OF LEASE: Long Term
Laundry - In Suite
Find your Home Suite Home Right Here in this URBAN DWELLING!
This unique 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo features a one of a kind massive wrap-a-round private patio. Great for entertaining, observing the East Village activity along the RIFF pedestrian walk, hosting BBQs (gas hookup) or plain old chillaxin’
This condo includes:
– Modern light color palette: quartz countertops and euro-inspired kitchen with elegant built in high end stainless steel appliances amongst contrasting rich dark cabinetry.
– European engineered rich dark laminate floors running from the front door, thru out the entire living space and bedrooms.
– Floor to ceiling expansive windows with a South facing master retreat wrapped in windows and natural sunlight leading into the ensuite spa inspired sleek bathroom with oversized tiles and walk-in shower
– In-suite laundry, a second bathroom with tub, rain shower combo, an open concept living and kitchen area
– Amenities at 6th floor consisting of stunning party room with fireplace, lounge seating, kitchen and dining area with large walkout patio fully furnished with bbq, firepits, ping pong tables, hot tub and 6th floor east village views!
– 6th Floor Fitness Room with state of the art equipment and sufficient space for yoga or training sessions.
– Admire our city skyline from the 25th floor rooftop lookout terrace – Stunning views with space to work, sip on a coffee or just get a different perspective.
– Bicycle storage and wash station.
Available January 1st 2020. 1 Underground P1 level parking included. 1 Storage Locker included. Pay Electricity Only.
Rest Assured! These are ACTUAL photos of the unit! This unit is unique due to the extended and impressive patio!
Walkability Score 85% Nearby is the beautifully renovated historic Simmons Building (Phil&Sebastian coffee, Sidewalk Citizen Bakery, Charbar), and St. Patrick’s Island. It is a 5-minute walk to the City Hall LRT station (Downtown Free Fare Zone). New Cafes, retail, and the Stunning New Central Library. Panago, Good Earth Cafe, Barbershop and much more just downstairs in the retail level. Also coming soon is our 1st grocery store in East Village – CityMarket by Loblaws.